Safety PrecautionsSan Lorenzo, CA
Our top priority has always been the health and well-being of our patients and the community. Rest assured, we have always maintained the highest standards for infection control recommended by the CDC. When you come in for your next appointment, you will also notice a number of additional safety precautions we will be taking to make you even safer.
- Contact-free Appointment Check-in: You can call our office when you arrive and wait in your car instead of the waiting room. We will call you when it is your turn to be seated.
- Screening Questionnaire: You will be asked screening questions related to COVID-19.
- Temperature Checks: All patients and staff will have their temperatures check for a fever.
- True HEPA Air Purifiers with UV-C: Each room is equipped with an air purifier to continuously clean and disinfect the air throughout the day.
- Whole Room Disinfection: Each room will be disinfected using an ultrafine mist of hypochlorous acid. Hypochlorous acid naturally occurs within your body and is extremely effective against bacteria and viruses, including coronavirus.
- Antimicrobial Mouthrinse: At the beginning of your appointment, you will be asked to rinse with OraCare, an antimicrobial mouthrinse. This will help to kill bacteria and viruses inside your mouth prior to treatment.
- Reduction of Aerosols: We will use high volume suction both inside and outside of your mouth to remove droplets and aerosols related to dental care.
- Face Coverings and Masks: You will be asked to wear a mask or face covering when entering the office.
- Social Distancing: In order to limit the number of people in the facility, only one guardian or caregiver will be able to accompany you into our office.
- Changes to the Waiting Room: We have rearranged the chairs in our waiting room to ensure proper social distancing. Toys and magazines have also been temporarily removed to limit frequently shared items.
We are confident that these additional safety precautions will keep you safe and healthy during your next visit with us. If you have additional questions, please feel free to give us a call at (510) 214-8450.
Same day dentistry is a great resource to utilize when experiencing an urgent problem such as a loose adult tooth or a toothache. Toothaches should never go ignored because they often indicate a more serious problem, like a cavity. Thankfully, with the help of same day dentistry, individuals suffering from a toothache can get a…
Preparing for an upcoming tooth extraction? The main concern for patients is the potential pain that comes with the procedure. Thankfully, modern-day dentistry has allowed for new technology, which helps to keep pain at a minimum. Nonetheless, it is necessary to get familiar with what is involved in order to be appropriately prepared. Keep reading…
Preventative dental care is important for all patients, but those who live with a chronic health condition should consider regular dental visits even more often. Although many have heard this before, it is helpful to understand exactly why this is the case and what might take place during a visit for preventive dental care.Oral health…
If you've been told you need dental crowns or want to know more about them, here's an explanation of what they are and how they're used to protect your tooth from damage caused by decay, injury, or other factors. The following article provides some information about the materials used to make crowns and their benefits…
Considering choosing a family dentist as your new primary dental provider? Family dentists offer many benefits. One of the more common types of treatments they perform is addressing toothaches.Learning the benefits a family dentist in San Lorenzo can offer you is the first step to take when in need of a new local dentist. Family…