Safety PrecautionsSan Lorenzo, CA
Our top priority has always been the health and well-being of our patients and the community. Rest assured, we have always maintained the highest standards for infection control recommended by the CDC. When you come in for your next appointment, you will also notice a number of additional safety precautions we will be taking to make you even safer.
- Contact-free Appointment Check-in: You can call our office when you arrive and wait in your car instead of the waiting room. We will call you when it is your turn to be seated.
- Screening Questionnaire: You will be asked screening questions related to COVID-19.
- Temperature Checks: All patients and staff will have their temperatures check for a fever.
- True HEPA Air Purifiers with UV-C: Each room is equipped with an air purifier to continuously clean and disinfect the air throughout the day.
- Whole Room Disinfection: Each room will be disinfected using an ultrafine mist of hypochlorous acid. Hypochlorous acid naturally occurs within your body and is extremely effective against bacteria and viruses, including coronavirus.
- Antimicrobial Mouthrinse: At the beginning of your appointment, you will be asked to rinse with OraCare, an antimicrobial mouthrinse. This will help to kill bacteria and viruses inside your mouth prior to treatment.
- Reduction of Aerosols: We will use high volume suction both inside and outside of your mouth to remove droplets and aerosols related to dental care.
- Face Coverings and Masks: You will be asked to wear a mask or face covering when entering the office.
- Social Distancing: In order to limit the number of people in the facility, only one guardian or caregiver will be able to accompany you into our office.
- Changes to the Waiting Room: We have rearranged the chairs in our waiting room to ensure proper social distancing. Toys and magazines have also been temporarily removed to limit frequently shared items.
We are confident that these additional safety precautions will keep you safe and healthy during your next visit with us. If you have additional questions, please feel free to give us a call at (510) 214-8450.
Want to understand the importance of using a family dentist? Family dentists tend to play a large role in their patients' good oral health.Looking for a new family dentist in San Lorenzo? Even though there are many types of dentists that families can choose from nowadays, many are choosing a family dentist to provide them…
Same day dental procedures are popular for a variety of treatments, including tooth extractions and implants. Fortunately, for some clients, having a tooth taken out and an implant put in during the same appointment is possible. Known as immediate implants, these provide numerous benefits for eligible candidates.One of the biggest advantages of the same day…
Looking into your restorative dentistry options? Teeth grinding (also known as bruxism) is common, affecting many people worldwide. This condition can lead to issues such as chipped teeth, cracked teeth, chronic headaches, TMJ disorder, and trouble sleeping. When tooth damage occurs as a result of teeth grinding, restorative dentistry is necessary to repair the areas…
Considering getting clear braces to straighten your teeth? If you are considering this particular teeth straightening option, it means that you are looking for a more discreet way to straighten your teeth. You are definitely not alone, as many adults are choosing to straighten their teeth using this choice of braces. Ready to learn more…
General dentistry treats oral health, functional and cosmetic concerns, and it includes teeth replacement with dental implants. Learning more about dental implants, including what it is, how the process works and who it is for, can help you decide if it is the best way for you to replace missing teeth.All general dentists develop their…