Safety PrecautionsSan Lorenzo, CA
Our top priority has always been the health and well-being of our patients and the community. Rest assured, we have always maintained the highest standards for infection control recommended by the CDC. When you come in for your next appointment, you will also notice a number of additional safety precautions we will be taking to make you even safer.
- Contact-free Appointment Check-in: You can call our office when you arrive and wait in your car instead of the waiting room. We will call you when it is your turn to be seated.
- Screening Questionnaire: You will be asked screening questions related to COVID-19.
- Temperature Checks: All patients and staff will have their temperatures check for a fever.
- True HEPA Air Purifiers with UV-C: Each room is equipped with an air purifier to continuously clean and disinfect the air throughout the day.
- Whole Room Disinfection: Each room will be disinfected using an ultrafine mist of hypochlorous acid. Hypochlorous acid naturally occurs within your body and is extremely effective against bacteria and viruses, including coronavirus.
- Antimicrobial Mouthrinse: At the beginning of your appointment, you will be asked to rinse with OraCare, an antimicrobial mouthrinse. This will help to kill bacteria and viruses inside your mouth prior to treatment.
- Reduction of Aerosols: We will use high volume suction both inside and outside of your mouth to remove droplets and aerosols related to dental care.
- Face Coverings and Masks: You will be asked to wear a mask or face covering when entering the office.
- Social Distancing: In order to limit the number of people in the facility, only one guardian or caregiver will be able to accompany you into our office.
- Changes to the Waiting Room: We have rearranged the chairs in our waiting room to ensure proper social distancing. Toys and magazines have also been temporarily removed to limit frequently shared items.
We are confident that these additional safety precautions will keep you safe and healthy during your next visit with us. If you have additional questions, please feel free to give us a call at (510) 214-8450.
Considering choosing a family dentist as your new primary dental provider? Family dentists offer many benefits. One of the more common types of treatments they perform is addressing toothaches.Learning the benefits a family dentist in San Lorenzo can offer you is the first step to take when in need of a new local dentist. Family…
If you have ever dealt with a damaged tooth, you would know the importance of quick dental restoration treatment, particularly those provided through same day dentistry. A damaged tooth can be painful and cause inconvenience, so it can be exasperating to have to wait hours for a dental appointment or to get a new dental…
Many patients want to know how long the results from professional teeth whitening will last before treatment. While every patient has a different experience, there are certain expectations you can have if you care for your new and brighter smile properly. Professional teeth whitening is a way to improve the overall appearance of your smile by…
If you have a missing tooth, it may be difficult to eat or speak. You may not even want to be around other people. Fortunately, you do not have to struggle with this condition for long. Your dentist can talk to you about a treatment to fill in the gap and replace the tooth so…
Wondering whether a family dentist can see adults? Some dentists only treat certain ages, which means they only treat children or they only treat adults. Family dentists are dental professionals who can treat patients of a wide range of ages.Looking for a new family dentist in San Lorenzo? When someone is in need of a…