Safety PrecautionsSan Lorenzo, CA
Our top priority has always been the health and well-being of our patients and the community. Rest assured, we have always maintained the highest standards for infection control recommended by the CDC. When you come in for your next appointment, you will also notice a number of additional safety precautions we will be taking to make you even safer.
- Contact-free Appointment Check-in: You can call our office when you arrive and wait in your car instead of the waiting room. We will call you when it is your turn to be seated.
- Screening Questionnaire: You will be asked screening questions related to COVID-19.
- Temperature Checks: All patients and staff will have their temperatures check for a fever.
- True HEPA Air Purifiers with UV-C: Each room is equipped with an air purifier to continuously clean and disinfect the air throughout the day.
- Whole Room Disinfection: Each room will be disinfected using an ultrafine mist of hypochlorous acid. Hypochlorous acid naturally occurs within your body and is extremely effective against bacteria and viruses, including coronavirus.
- Antimicrobial Mouthrinse: At the beginning of your appointment, you will be asked to rinse with OraCare, an antimicrobial mouthrinse. This will help to kill bacteria and viruses inside your mouth prior to treatment.
- Reduction of Aerosols: We will use high volume suction both inside and outside of your mouth to remove droplets and aerosols related to dental care.
- Face Coverings and Masks: You will be asked to wear a mask or face covering when entering the office.
- Social Distancing: In order to limit the number of people in the facility, only one guardian or caregiver will be able to accompany you into our office.
- Changes to the Waiting Room: We have rearranged the chairs in our waiting room to ensure proper social distancing. Toys and magazines have also been temporarily removed to limit frequently shared items.
We are confident that these additional safety precautions will keep you safe and healthy during your next visit with us. If you have additional questions, please feel free to give us a call at (510) 214-8450.
The safety of our patients and staff is number one! And then came COVID.We have taken well planned steps to implement safety measures at our dental office. Since May 2020, we have thoughtfully implemented the following changes.All of our patients will have undergone a telephone screening interview that included being asked a series of COVID…
Gum Disease can become very serious if the appropriate attention is not given. Because of how serious it can become, it is important to take the necessary measures to maintain good gum health. Thankfully, there are plenty of preventative steps that can be explored and taken in order to keep the gums in good shape.…
Thinking about choosing a General Dentist to fix one or more chips in the teeth? One of the reasons why people are deciding to see general dentists is because they are very versatile dental professionals. This means they can offer both general and cosmetic dental services, even as it relates to chipped teeth. Examples of procedures…
When looking into cosmetic dentistry treatment options, it is worth considering dental veneers have grown in popularity for both cosmetic and restorative purposes. They are a versatile treatment option that can be used to improve the appearance of front teeth, as well as to restore them in the case of damage. Since dental veneers were…
Full Mouth Reconstruction is a great way to restore the appearance, oral health, and function of your dentition if you have multiple teeth that are damaged or missing. Each reconstruction treatment plan is tailored to meet the patient’s specific goals, needs, and desires, and there are multiple treatment options that are available throughout the process.Everyone…